Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys,
we have to update informations about the shipment.

The packadges will be delivered directly to your doors, that means that there is no necessity to send it to US partner and re-pack it.

This options means a little bit higher costs for us, but we want you to get the game much more quicker - this is very important thing for us.

Dice Brewing is on its way to US now.

EDIT: And Canada also

Good information is that first packadges will be in US at Monday/Tuesday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have information that first packadges are in US players hands.
So look out for the post man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is correct, mine just showed up. Was confused when FedEx pulled up with a smaller box. Usually I get big bulky boxes full of delicious beer from beer trades from them, so I guess it's similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
This is correct, mine just showed up. Was confused when FedEx pulled up with a smaller box. Usually I get big bulky boxes full of delicious beer from beer trades from them, so I guess it's similar.

Good to hear that - we were working hard to send you this games as soon as possible.
Hope you will have fun with Dice Brewing - give us please your feedback

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My only complaint(s) (these are hardly complaints more observations) so far is the playmats don't seem to nicely fit in the box, I had to put them on top of everything so I can easily get them out by tipping the box and using the weight of the dice to knock them out of the box. Mind you they're not damaged by putting them in there like this, they're just SUPER SUPER snug.

Also the cards are a little thin, but boy they are a nice linen finish so I don't think that'll be an issue. However the way I am I usually sleeve my games anyways so really this is never an issue for me.

It looks awesome though, the art and quality of the tokens and dice are amazing. Hope to get this to the table on Wednesday. OH and thank you for not bothering with an insert, they're mostly useless anyways and drive me nuts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
My only complaint(s) (these are hardly complaints more observations) so far is the playmats don't seem to nicely fit in the box, I had to put them on top of everything so I can easily get them out by tipping the box and using the weight of the dice to knock them out of the box. Mind you they're not damaged by putting them in there like this, they're just SUPER SUPER snug.

Also the cards are a little thin, but boy they are a nice linen finish so I don't think that'll be an issue. However the way I am I usually sleeve my games anyways so really this is never an issue for me.

It looks awesome though, the art and quality of the tokens and dice are amazing. Hope to get this to the table on Wednesday. OH and thank you for not bothering with an insert, they're mostly useless anyways and drive me nuts

Thanks for your comment.
We were working hard on the art and quality of compponents - for example we have decided to create cards from paper with special texture and all token grafics were consulted with players before printing.

I hope you will like this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn! Fedex left the dreaded door tag.. I'll make arrangements for tomorrow to have it signed for. Perfect though, I'll be playing this weekend for sure, with a chilled beer of course!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Part of packadges are received, and a part in the delivery - so soon you will all have your pre-ordered copies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it today. Looks FANTASTIC! Artwork is so rich and detailed. I can't wait to start brewing. No autographs though.. :cry: Perhaps when I order something else next time I can get those elusive autographs, the included catalog has some interesting looking games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dice roll wrote:
Got it today. Looks FANTASTIC! Artwork is so rich and detailed. I can't wait to start brewing. No autographs though.. cry Perhaps when I order something else next time I can get those elusive autographs, the included catalog has some interesting looking games.

sorry for auttographs
Maybe next time - for example when we will release Beer Empire campaign on Kickstarter, we will have a chance to do something to fix it

We are very glad that you like artwork of our game - all elements are very important for us!
for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this to the table tonight. Had a lot of fun, took us a bit to finally get the grasp of it and the game really flies once you get going. We had a lot of fun. Only complaint (aside from the guy that acted all poopoo during it but we ignored his whining) was that there doesn't appear to be enough money. Also most of the folks we had playing were hoarding money as they didn't see the point in spending it if not needed as it's VP.

I spent plenty and got crushed so maybe there's something to that. We had to use shiny red dice I have as money counters in the end. Otherwise solid game, looking forward to the next play (when I brew beer, maybe this Sunday)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
Got this to the table tonight. Had a lot of fun, took us a bit to finally get the grasp of it and the game really flies once you get going. We had a lot of fun. Only complaint (aside from the guy that acted all poopoo during it but we ignored his whining) was that there doesn't appear to be enough money. Also most of the folks we had playing were hoarding money as they didn't see the point in spending it if not needed as it's VP.

I spent plenty and got crushed so maybe there's something to that. We had to use shiny red dice I have as money counters in the end. Otherwise solid game, looking forward to the next play (when I brew beer, maybe this Sunday)

Thanks for your comment. I'm very glad that you liked Dice Brewing and hope it will give you a lot of fun in next plays

for you

And one more thing - if I could ask you for your rating, it would be great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Iras wrote:
joker9991 wrote:

Thanks for your comment. I'm very glad that you liked Dice Brewing and hope it will give you a lot of fun in next plays

for you

I am waiting to rate it until I play at least one more game. My preliminary rating I suppose and adjust it afterwards if need be, but usually wait until I do at least one game that doesn't require living with the rulebook in hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
Iras wrote:
joker9991 wrote:

for you

I am waiting to rate it until I play at least one more game. My preliminary rating I suppose and adjust it afterwards if need be, but usually wait until I do at least one game that doesn't require living with the rulebook in hand.

Good attitude

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered from stuntkite games in November and have received no notifications or game, am I doomed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wery67564 wrote:
I pre-ordered from stuntkite games in November and have received no notifications or game, am I doomed?

Hi,

No yoy aren't doomed
All fresh information You can find here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Klarmann
United States
Dutch Harbor
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mystery demystified! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wery67564 wrote:
Mystery demystified! Thanks!

My pleasure and for you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.