Subject: Retreat to a tied battlefield? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K H
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
I moved all my cards to a different box after sleeved all of them and forgot about the second rules form!!! The additional rules form answered my questions below.

Below is the situation that came up and my questions about it.

First two battlefields:

- The first battlefield ended in a tie (one dragon on each side)
- I won the second battlefield

Third battlefield:

- I was hit with a combo and knew my chances of winning the battlefield were very low. I couldn't defend all the hits, so I defended what I could and also played a retreat, which allowed me to retreat one dragon.

My questions are:

1) Can I retreat to a tied battlefield? I'm not sure if a tied battlefield is still considered in-play.

2) If I can retreat to a tied battlefield, do I win that battlefield now since I have more dragons (if my opponent cannot retreat a dragon there too)? Or, does the battlefield remain tied and I just start with those two dragons on that battlefield when we start the phases over?

Thanks!

Edit: found answers in second rules form

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can retreat to a tied battlefield, but it doesn't come back into play if you do. You just have a leg up on that battlefield next round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
spbtc wrote:
You can retreat to a tied battlefield, but it doesn't come back into play if you do. You just have a leg up on that battlefield next round.

Does it still count as 3 dragons limit for each battle field?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.