Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Meskell
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just recently picked this game up, and found out through the forums that there is a mission generator app that is supposed to be even better than the CD! I have searched in the App Store on my iPhone 4s, turned up nothing, came ere for a link, and am presented with a white page with no information. I have iOS 7 on my phone, and haven't been able to find anyrhing suggesting the app no longer exists, but I cannot download it anywhere. Can anyone confirm that it is still a thing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I double checked and it does seem to be missing. iTunes gave me the "not available in US" pop up.

I don't think it got many updates. It was an universal app however.

It would be a shame it this isn't available to players anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Meskell
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I wasn't getting the "not available in US" message until I checked on a friend's iPhone. It is still on the google Play store which is really aggravating, so hopefully it will make a return to apple products eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the necro but it seems the generator is available on the UK iOS store. Good reason to hang on to my phone after I move to America in a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
NO! I'M SPARTACUS!
badge
I will find Myntokk and I will eat him.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked for my new IPad, and it wasn't there. Then, lo and behold, I found this thread!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Grant
United States
Washington
DC
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ghbell wrote:
I just checked for my new IPad, and it wasn't there. Then, lo and behold, I found this thread!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

If you search for the Space Alert on the iPad, you have to select the "iPhone only" option to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Booth
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't find it now in any store :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Booth
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted the developer and it's now back in the store. It may take up to a day before it shows up in searches.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.