Popular Tags: [View All]
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
Cascade Games Convention: Bellingham, Washington's premier tabletop board game playing event
mbmbmbmbmb
For Democracy: Majority Rules, I pledged at the Super Donor level, which was supposed to include the following items that were not in my shipment:

* 45 Super Supporters (whatever those are)
* Robert's Rules of Order poster [edit**]

Furthermore, I pledged for (but did not receive):

* The full set of political animeeples ($25); and
* The secret agenda cards ($5).

There is already another thread about (non)receipt of the secret agenda cards. Did others receive the politcal animeeples? If so, great! If not, are you resolving the issue, and if so, to your satisfaction?

**Edit: I do have the RRO poster—I didn't realize what it was at first because it's not poster sized, but it is still pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renate Cloake
United Kingdom
Worthing
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a refund for the animeeples as they said they weren't producing them. I didn't realise that I'd added on for the secret agenda cards when we sorted the refund or I would've asked about them.

It took 2 tries to receive the animeeples refund, but I received it on 10th November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
Cascade Games Convention: Bellingham, Washington's premier tabletop board game playing event
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know. I'll ping them about the refund for the add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Shorthose
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grammatoncleric wrote:
In case you require any more information regarding this, there are no animeeples. If you pledged for them - like I did - you should have received a refund. Contact carpetninja@gmail.com and pray for a swift response - Milton does normally respond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O.Shane Balloun
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
www.cascadecon.games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anzelak wrote:
grammatoncleric wrote:
In case you require any more information regarding this, there are no animeeples. If you pledged for them - like I did - you should have received a refund. Contact carpetninja@gmail.com and pray for a swift response - Milton does normally respond.

Yes, apparently I missed that update (Kickstarter updates are not really a good way of figuring out new information because it requires you to dig through them).

Mark Rein-Hagen refunded the $25 (actually, it was $27 to accommodate PayPal fees, which I appreciated).

Still waiting to hear about the "super supporters," whatever those are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Davis
United States
Tri Cities
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have NEVER received my refund for the animeeples... Very disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rule
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never recieved my animepples either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.