Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use the counter-attack card right after the other player has played his counter-attack card?

I couldn't find any rules specifically saying you couldn't, and in the end we decided in the spirit of the game, that it might not be allowed so, I chose not to..

How does everyone else play it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can think of no logical reason why you couldn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pombeiro
Portugal
Sao Joao do Estoril
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maibock wrote:
Can you use the counter-attack card right after the other player has played his counter-attack card?

On your turn you mean? The other player plays the counter-attack card, moves, fires, etc, and then on your turn you play your counter-attack. This is how we play it!!

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve
United States
SE
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Firepigeon wrote:
maibock wrote:

On your turn you mean? The other player plays the counter-attack card, moves, fires, etc, and then on your turn you play your counter-attack. This is how we play it!!

Cheers

Yes on my turn..

Interesting, it just didn't seem right to us, in thinking that, counter-attack was used to counter an attack that I played, and that should end that particular sequence. Not allowing a counter-counter attack..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Stewart
United States
Bowie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Though the rules allow it;
we house rule "no counter-attacking a
counter-attack". TOO POWERFUL, IMHO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules allow it, and so do I. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.