Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chers amis de la Révolution,

The time has come to post the most recent dispatch from the front, many and diverse fronts. Commander Wimble and his Armed CLASH band is firmly backing the heroes in San Domingue. He has most certainly thrown in his lot with Toussaint L'Ouverture. He sends word that the BLACK EAGLES have most certainly flown! To that end he has assigned his Lieutenant, the talented Timothy Schlief to pen recruitment posters (currently on file as seen in the images above - soon to be displayed as the representative symbol for the movement). In the far North, Monsieur Boucher has developed an able Vassal strategy. This he has dispensed to the troops. He has also enlisted a terrorist band in the far province of Minnesota under the able hand of a war chief known only as Gordon. Gordon's reputation in the movement has been growing since this summer past. As you read this missive, he puts the final touches on our grand campaign. Ah, but wait (as they say) there is more! A courier has just informed me that Toussaint's secretary, Monsieur Poniske (obviously a lancer turncoat - but then all friends of the great slave revolt are welcome) has arranged for a broadside in the Revolutionary tome, BATTLES MAGAZINE, due in the hands of patriots everywhere this Pluviôse (that's January 2015 for you anglais). In the meantime - be strong. Be stout. Be dedicated to the cause. Our time WILL COME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerit Driessen
Netherlands
Mierlo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this uplifting writing, dear sir. I'll stay faithful and try to be patient.

Maybe this Poniske could arrange to see some of the pages of the Battles magazine to reach us in the outskirts of the BGgeek...? It would sure be nice to read more on how we are doing.

Meanwhile I'll continue my efforts to find funds, as it seems that after the revolution has been succesful, we need to go to Maoriland...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, yes. The uprising I understand has even spread Down-Under
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.