Subject: Just 2 Questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
viglaw
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1 - No loadout value means loadout=0 ...no?

2 -Keyword INSPIRE is written on page 26 of the rulebook:
"remove One suppress counter from each Hostile card in play at the start of the Hostile attack"...
DO you need further explication about that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, he even Inspires himself (as an exception to "Suppressed = no actions").Whoops, my sincere apologies - I got Inspired confused with Fearless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
As I recall, he even Inspires himself (as an exception to "Suppressed = no actions").

I don't think he inspires himself. I think if you suppress him, he temporarily stops being a threat.

You're right that there is one exception to the "being suppressed" state for one hostile, but i forget who

*edit*
Here we go
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/17438467#17438467
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
viglaw wrote:
1 - No loadout value means loadout=0 ...no?

No loadout value means that the RP cost and loadout value are the same. If a card has a specific loadout value, you use that while the RP cost is in the usual spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In reference to Question 1:

Rulebook page 9, bottom right: "Resource and Loadout Cost - The cost in Resource points to equip your Soldier with this weapon. This value is also the Weapon’s Loadout weight."

The only time this is not the case is when something may be worth more in resource points than in loadout cost and has two values listed on the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.