Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a Super Genius, but not in the style of Mark Madden, Local sports idiot.
mbmbmbmbmb
So there is this:
http://blog.patrickrothfuss.com/2014/11/black-friday-worldbu...

There is a new Argent Adept promo that they are offering. However its 15 for one but 20 for two.

I never do this but would someone want to do halfsies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Im done for halsies.

GM me and well swap info and get it done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a couple GMs, but if nothing comes to it ill let you know.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting me know.

Ill go ahead and order a pair and if anyone misses out ill have one to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got halfsies with someone so that part is dead. But the link is still good. Be warned there is a 4.50 shipping charge!

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Good to see another promo. A little annoyed that I didn't find out about this from Greater Than Games directly. With the Handelabra exclusive and now this, I wonder how many more of these "third party promos" are going to start popping up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Good to see another promo. A little annoyed that I didn't find out about this from Greater Than Games directly. With the Handelabra exclusive and now this, I wonder how many more of these "third party promos" are going to start popping up.

It's odd, the website indicates these are made specially for them and the proceeds will go to their charity. I'm all fine for that but I'm not sure why they are charging $4.50 to ship a couple of playing cards. Sounds like gouging to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

They talked about it on the twitter machine but i understand if not everyone follows them on twitter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

It's odd, the website indicates these are made specially for them and the proceeds will go to their charity. I'm all fine for that but I'm not sure why they are charging $4.50 to ship a couple of playing cards. Sounds like gouging to me.

Meh. I hope the $20 goes direct to charity. The $4.50 for S&H isn't that bad. If they throw it in a padded envelope, shipping is probably at least a buck. Padded envelope costs too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Robrob wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Meh. I hope the $20 goes direct to charity. The $4.50 for S&H isn't that bad. If they throw it in a padded envelope, shipping is probably at least a buck. Padded envelope costs too.

At least its not UPS where they'd charge 10 bucks for shipping cards, and the reason I still have (probably expired by now) credit at stone blade

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jamieson
Canada
Eastern Passage
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered, thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Eglinton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. Wonder what the reverse is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
You can see the back of the card here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Eglinton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy to split the pair with someone, especially if you're in the SF Bay Area so it doesn't have to get shipped

Edit: Found someone. It's fun having even more variation in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mm...$15 and then $10 shipping. Not sure I can justify the full price of an expansion for a lone promo card.

I was obsessive with collecting these in the past, but since I already missed the timing on getting Super Secret Tachyon, I might just pass.

(Or wait until I can get a good scan of it and print a copy)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seppel wrote:
You can see the back of the card here

It's a very interesting take, this alternate backstory... Career over...

And a nice solid suite of incap options. Very supportive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Decay
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is someone from Germany in here who wants to share the shipping with me? I ordered the 2 card set for $20 with $11.45 shipping, so one card would be around €13 + 1 stamp for shipping inside Germany instead of €21 if ordered alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sessoms
United States
Butler
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping is also kind of slow. I got my notification on wednesday.. I won't get it until Monday. It looks like its coming from Wisconsin.. so only halfway across the country for me. Just a heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Johnson
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordJunon wrote:
Shipping is also kind of slow. I got my notification on wednesday.. I won't get it until Monday. It looks like its coming from Wisconsin.. so only halfway across the country for me. Just a heads up.

Shipping was a bit slow, but this is all sent from their Worldbuilder's headquarters and they're in the middle of the yearly fundraiser, so kind of expected.

I ordered on 11/28, got shipping notice on 12/2 and cards on 12/4 and I live in the same state it was shipped from.

On the plus side; the cards were packed well enough to not be damaged. Padded envelope, piece of cardboard, and plastic case.

I hope to use the card soon even though I'm worthless with the Argent Adept.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is such an "off the radar" promo that people might want to get two just to have one to sell once supply runs out. I don't know why GtG hasn't mentioned any of this in their newsletters.

I was luckily able to split an order with a friend. $12 for a single promo may seem pretty steep, but compare it to some MtG rares and it's a pretty good deal. Plus I was able to convince myself that I did it for a good cause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennison Milenkaya
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm splitting an order with someone, so I get to feel like I'm helping someone to support a good cause.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.