Randy L
United States
California
flag msg tools
Edit: Thanks NuMystic for your reply. It seems that the site has gotten very slow and unresponsive, not sure why. I was able to purchase Dominant Species and Takenoko for $84 (no tax or shipping fee) right before I posted. Hopefully they resolve the issues.

------------

Edit: Thanks Ting Zhou for the reply. For my purchase, it was free shipping, but maybe YMMV:

Dominant Species - Shipping Method: Standard $63.99
Takenoko - Shipping Method: Standard $39.99

Item Subtotal: $103.98
Discount Applied: -$20.00
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $83.98

--------------

11main.com is part of Alibaba's ecommerce strategy, more info here: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2362300/alibaba-makes-new-eco...

1. In order to browse the site, you will have to create a free account at https://11main.com/

2. After you have created an account, you can login and do a search for "Funagain Games" to take you to the store.

3. Along the top you will see the discount code "SMALLBIZ" which expires 11/30/2014 at 11:59PM PST (new 11main.com customers only), you can read terms and restrictions here:

https://11main.com/coupons/467/SMALLBIZ?campaign_id=a66d6fc0...

Notes:

- There are other game stores on 11main.com
- If this code expires you can try: SHOP11 or 11MAIN

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Funagain Games via 11main.com] discount code SMALLBIZ gives 20% off (max. discount $20, and free shipping over $80)
The link that is supposed to lead to the FunAgain store is broken.

Same error page if you try to visit the Toys & Games page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [Funagain Games via 11main.com] discount code SMALLBIZ gives 20% off (max. discount $20, and free shipping over $80)
Thank you for sharing this news. Actually the code does work and gives you 20% off. Though games on Funagain are always 30% more expensive than CSI, MM and CH...plus you wont get free shipping when ordering thru this website.

It is interesting when you search 'black friday board game' then there are some posts from 2011 or older, showing you how big the discounts you will get from CSI and MM. Nowadays those shops wont give you 20% (or even 10%) code anymore cause they want to make money out of you instead of just giving away their overstocked stuffs. Be wise and buy something you really need this Cyber Monday pls.

Last Wednesday i was at work, browsing CSI, MM, CH and the Warstore websites the whole morning, the MM website was so slow and i had to using both my cellphone and the desktop to add to cart and check out LOL.

I got Myth for $45 and SOTM for $20, plus sleeves and some expansions.
Then i found Myth was a partially mechanical broken game and SOTM was on available IOS...anyway they were both good deals. Also I missed TI3($45)though thats a game you would hardly find players to play with (plus its not soloable).

In a word, for the incoming Cyber Monday, more games will be put on sale just because they are overstocked. An overstocked item is not fond by everyone, and it may not be your type either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to land below $80 after the discount and still have free shipping.

Took a while to get through site snafus though...

Nice discount for some of the more expensive Essen releases that are hard to find anywhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.