6 Posts

The Battle at Kemble's Cascade» Forums » Rules

Subject: About power-ups rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aethariel Assyriel
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hello, one question about power-ups : how long do they last? I can't find the answer in my french version of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they are single-use; you discard them after using them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep...what Klutz said Most of them you can save for later but some of them must be used immediately (as specified on the card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aethariel Assyriel
Belgium
flag msg tools
Ok thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aethariel wrote:
Hello, one question about power-ups : how long do they last? I can't find the answer in my french version of the game...

And what happens when the Power-up deck is empty ? Do we shuffle the discard pile to create a new deck ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olle Tyrland
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Pikaraph wrote:
Aethariel wrote:

And what happens when the Power-up deck is empty ? Do we shuffle the discard pile to create a new deck ?

Now that would be difficult to accomplish. But it could happen! Reshuffle and create a new deck! Good question Raph!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.