Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Settles
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I just had a quick question after playing this game with my wife today. In a 2 player game, the rules state that Sandra can move to a department where you are located if there is an open workstation but that you cannot move to the same department that she is at.

My question is, if I am getting to work before Sandra, am I able to go to the department where Sandra is currently laying down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
settles85 wrote:

My question is, if I am getting to work before Sandra, am I able to go to the department where Sandra is currently laying down?

No, you can't. When it is a players turn to place, the player can't place where Sandra is. That simple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you two answered incorrectly. The rules say nothing about Sandra denying access to an entire department, just the individual workstation she is occupying. Vital's How to Play Geeklist even confirms this in entry #6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
jabooty3 wrote:
I think you two answered incorrectly. The rules say nothing about Sandra denying access to an entire department, just the individual workstation she is occupying. Vital's How to Play Geeklist even confirms this in entry #6.

The OP is talking about a 2 player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Olsen
United States
South Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. I've played once and going through the forums to clarify questions. Lots of variances to track. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.