Subject: Far West rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Jones
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone heard if the Far West theater will appear in this version? I really liked the idea of it in VG Civil War but always thought it fell short of its potential. I always hoped that someone would revise this game and fix the Far West. I tried numerous home rules but my limited imagination continually hampered real progress.

AJ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
From the looks of the map it's unlikely as Kansas City looks to be the farthest west the map goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like my home town (St. Michaels MD) is underwater! <jk>

I grew up on the Eastern Shore, in the hex to the left of Easton. Serving no strategic purpose, our harbor is far too small to have impacted trade on the Chesapeake, so it's no surprise that no one is entitled to occupy that hex (same applies to the Western Shore portion). The map artwork makes these kinds of hexes easily read, but it still kind of looks like my hometown has sunk into the bay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Steidl
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No Far West, but the Trans Miss is nicely done. In fact, the whole theater activation mechanic has been cleaned up in the context of the activation cycle and works very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.