Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Captain Colds freeze gun.
Equipment cost 5 or 6. +2 power
Ability- attack- flip your opponents super heroes face down until the start of your next turn.

Mr. Freezes freeze ray
Equipment cost 6 +0 power
Ability- attack- each foe reveals their hand. You may Gain an equipment with the cost of 5 or less from each opponents hand. If you have not gained an equipment this way;attack-each foe discards a card.
(a possible two attacks in one)

(can't figure out a name for this)
Super power cost 4. +1 or +2
Put all your cards you have played before this one into your discard pile.

Counter attack
Super power cost 4 +0 power
Ability- you may put a defense on top and on bottom of your deck from your discard pile.
Defense: discard this card to avoid an attack. If you do, the player who played the attack, gets affected by the same attack.(cannot defend)

Matt hyra, got a lot more ideas stored in my head. About 111 more.

I would like to know if the cerberus engine is patented as well. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

I cannot comment on anything regarding legal matters.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:
Ability- attack- flip your opponents super heroes face down until the start of your next turn.

Pretty neat. Not sure on cost.

Quote:
Mr. Freezes freeze ray
Ability- attack- each foe reveals their hand. You may Gain an equipment with the cost of 5 or less from each opponents hand. If you have not gained an equipment this way;attack-each foe discards a card.

Booooo! Being able to steal stuff from other players hands is really cheap.

Quote:
(can't figure out a name for this)Super power cost 4. +1 or +2

Infinite Combo?

Quote:
Counter attack
Ability- you may put a defense on top and on bottom of your deck from your discard pile.

That's pretty cool

Quote:
Defense: discard this card to avoid an attack.

And it's a Defence too. That's neat, if a little unfortunate that it won't do anything for you within your own turn.

Quote:
...If you do, the player who played the attack, gets affected by the same attack.(cannot defend)

Blech. Maybe if it were instead a fixed effect, but "gets affected (sic) by the same attack" is just asking for confusion and brokenness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the feed back.

I like Mr freezes freeze ray lol

Also may you tell me how the 4 cost super maybe an infinite combo card? I see some good combos it can set up.

Also counter attack is like a prepare card,that's why I didn't want it to do anything but protect at all angles,hence defense on top and bottom of your deck.
And four the defend part I wanted it to do the same attack against the attacker and for it to be non-defend-able because, bat man would be the card art counter attacking against deathstroke, and you know there's no defending a counter attack from batman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrlebarican wrote:

I would this at 6, maybe even 7. Denying your opponent their ability is strong, even without the +2 power. Especially depending on which set you mix this card with, considering cards like Plastic Man and such can let you abuse equipment.

Quote:
Mr. Freezes freeze ray

WAY too overpowered. Maybe if it was choose ONE equipment from ONE player's hand. But a possible free card from every hand is too good.

Quote:
(can't figure out a name for this)
Super power cost 4. +1 or +2

Clayface + draw cards = infinite loop Not a fan of this mechanic. Too difficult to build around.

Quote:
Counter attack
Defense: discard this card to avoid an attack. If you do, the player who played the attack, gets affected by the same attack.(cannot defend)

I like the "turn the attack on the attacker" ability. Don't know if I'd make it undefendable though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok so captain Colds freeze gun, cost 6 +0 power, same ability

Mr freeze, freeze ray gain one equipment 5 or less. And if you don't gain an equipment this way; attack, each foe discards a random card.

The super power that's not named.how about this, cost 5
You may put all the cards you have played before this one into your discard pile.
If you do so,flip this card face down until the end of your turn.otherwise +2 power
(meaning you cannot use it at all! Until your next turn.

And counter attack I will keep the same, that would make players think twice about throwing down that scarecrow or mind control hat just to get extra power! Also it makes up for not giving power or draw on your turn.

What Yall think about the change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Galietta III
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the cost 5, I'd make it:

"Destroy this card to discard all other cards you've played this turn. Otherwise +2 power."

Maybe add a decent defense power to it. It's just one of those cards you don't want sitting around for someone to just abuse all game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't want it to be only used once for the effect and then be gone for a while.

How about if you use the ability place this card into the players discard pile on the left of you.

So both people could have some fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.