Hide
2 Posts

Dystopian Legions» Forums » General

Subject: Tabletop only? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Artillery magnet
msg tools
Having recently stumbled onto this game via BGG, I think this game looks awesome and I would love to get into it. That being said, has there been or will there be attempts to offer this game as a board game in a similar vein to Dust Tactics/Battlefield? If that mode of play was offered, I could certainly see the Dystopian line replacing my Dust collection as I love the theme but do not have the space for a full-on table top game.
Cheers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Laverty
Canada
Port Sydney
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I'm not aware of plans for such a version at this time, however the game at present is not a game of individual models, but one of sections of units. It would take little effort to use the character rules from the game as a base to make it work similar to Dust Tactics.

If you like Dust Tactics, you may want to have a look at Deadzone by Mantic Games. It is a different theme but similar gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.