Popular Tags: [View All]
ZomBen Deranged
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just aquired a 2 foot mini xmas tree and I'd like to make it into a boardgame themed tree for my game room.

Only thing is I don't have any extra boardgame pieces. If you have any pieces to spare from busted or worn out titles you own please post here if you can spare them and we can make arrangements.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas (or whichever seasonal Holidays you may celebrate)

ZomBen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ZomBen wrote:
I just aquired a 2 foot mini xmas tree and I'd like to make it into a boardgame themed tree for my game room.

Only thing is I don't have any extra boardgame pieces. If you have any pieces to spare from busted or worn out titles you own please post here if you can spare them and we can make arrangements.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas (or whichever seasonal Holidays you may celebrate)

ZomBen

That's actually a really neat idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg S.
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I just built a game room a few months ago, I am also planning such a tree. But, I decided to skip it this year so I could buy the tree discounted after Christmas. Not to mention a year to plan/make/collect the gaming ornaments.

Post a pic after it is done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Roop
United States
Mendon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goodwill (or your local thrift store) usually has old games for under $3.00 that you can use for pieces. Old money can be "woven" into garland, pawn-type pieces can be ornaments, etc.

Since I am an Arkham's Horror fan, I would LOVE to see a Cthulu themed tree. Tentacle garland, Eldar Sign tree topper, investigator ornaments...

Geek Gold to any pictures of such a tree!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
Australia
Toowoomba
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a spare pieces idea but have you thought about making ginger bread meeples to hang from the tree? Sticks to the gaming and Christmas theme and oh so tasty to eat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben,

As it turns out, I have several dice ranging from D4 to D20 that I could send along

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.