United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Curious about this, as a collector type myself. I know there's the:

Battle Screecher
Megahauler

and some alt art cards out there. Are there more? Someone maintain a list of this stuff?

For Alt-Art cards -- are those supposed to take the place of cards in the deck rather than add to I'd assume, for balance?

Thank you kindly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Lemons
United States
Bettendorf
Iowa
flag msg tools
realmchat.forumotion.com
badge
realmchat.forumotion.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'll refer you to this post:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1259325/promos

The promo cards are there. I have a roundup of the alt art cards (except the elusive pax 2014 blob carrier) in a post on my site:

http://realmchat.forumotion.com/t8-star-realms-promo-cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
Hello,

There is 8 promos (from the kickstarter and WWG deals them now as tournament kit. 4 of them should be added in double in the deck. 4 of them have been released this way : Megahauler, Battle Screecher (x2 in the deck), Starbase Omega, Fortress Oblivion (x2)) and 4 alternative art card (Origins, GenCon, PAX, Spiel)

There should have been another Merc ship with the box/sleeves sold in Essen, but there wasn't any...

I'm working on a file which should reference all of the card as well as the FAQ find here and there on the internet... That should be a good to know them all !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spence
United States
Contoocook
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Todd,
You are missing 3 Gambit cards in your promo picture. Frontier Fleet (Each turn gain 1 attack), Energy Sheild (Whenever you (not your base) are attacked, reduce the damage by 1), and Wild Gambit (TRASH- Pay X: Shuffle the unclaimed Gambit cards and deal yourself X face down. Keep one and return the rest).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Del Arroz
United States
Danville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help -- so on alt-art cards, they're just supposed to replace regular cards not add an additional card (balance wise), correct?

Thanks, looks like other than the gambit set there's only 4 promos out? Not too hard to track down I see a bunch on eBay. This is from an OP kit type set up though right? How does one get the kit? I'd run tournies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.