David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The following list is for PBF players and moderators to be able to reference or copy/paste into their games and save a little bit of typing. Simply quote this post to get all the image tags as well as the text you need.

If anyone sees any errors or would like to suggest a re-wording, please post below. I will edit this post as often as it needs to be.

CURRENTLY THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. I'll finish the cards ASAP.

If you are looking for cards from the Base game Sorrow & Remembrance, look HERE:

Abilities:

Archer:
- Exploding Shot - 2mb - Use this ability after defeating a minion using a ranged attack. Before removing that figure, roll 2 action dice once to make a blunt melee attack against all figures on the same space as the defeated figure. Each figure defends against this attack separately.

Leader:
- Encourage - 1mb - Use this ability after another mouse on the same tile rolls 1 or more action dice. That mouse may re-roll any or all of those dice. They must keep the new result. Dice can only ever be re-rolled once per mouse turn.

Mystic:
- Bark Fur - 1mb - Add 1 to this mouse's defense until the next time it uses an ability.
- Fly - 1mb - Use this ability at the beginning of this mouse's turn. Until the end of its turn, when moving, this mouse is not affected by traps, and may ignore red and yellow lines. This mouse does not have to stop when entering a water space or a space with a minion in it. The mouse must end its move on a space it could normally occupy.
- Strangle Vines - ?mb - Spend up to 3 cheese. For each cheese spent, you may choose 1 minion on the same tile. Roll 1 die to make a melee attack against each minion. Minions cannot roll any dice to defend against Strangle Vines. Large minions and boss minions are not affected by Strangle Vines.
- Summon Pet Slug - 2mb - Use this ability instead of taking an action. Place a slug marker on the same space as this mouse, and if necessary, add the slug initiative card to the bottom of the initiative track. This mouse controls that slug.

Scamp:
- Tail Sweep - 1mb - Use this ability any time on your turn to knock down a minion that is on the same or an adjacent space. Large minions and flying minions are not affected by Tail Sweep.

Tinkerer:
- Craft Item - 2mb - Use this ability before rolling for a search. If you roll a success, instead of drawing a card, you may look through the search deck and choose any one party item. Then shuffle the search deck.

Warrior:
- Fortitude - 2mb - Use this ability as a free action at the beginning of this mouse's turn to remove all status effect markers from this mouse.

Search Cards:
Treachery:
- Mind Worm - Play immediately, place a charmed token on this mouse. This charmed token can only be removed after the mouse receives its next wound marker.

Fortunes:
- Pack Rat Peddler - Play immediately. Draw 4 cards from the search deck. Each mouse may purchase 1 or more of these cards using the cheese from their stash: Trick or Fortune for 1 cheese, Item or Party Item for 2 cheese, Weapon or Armor for 3 cheese. Shuffle Treachery cards, plus any unpurchased cards back into the search deck.

Single-Paw Weapons:
- Bone Knife (Sharp, When this mouse is defending against a melee attack, if this mouse successfully blocks 1 or more hits from that attack, roll an action die. If you roll a * the attacking minion receives 1 unblockable wound. Scamp, Warrior or Archer only)
- Ginger Root Wand (Magic, +1 Ranged, When attacking with this wand, add an additional +1 to Neré's battle for each wound marker on her card. Neré only)

Dual-Paw Weapons:
= Badger Gloves (Sharp, +1 Melee, When attacking with these gloves, if you fail to roll at least 1 hit, attack again with these gloves. Archer/Wild only)
= Voodoo Doll (Magic, +1 Ranged, When a non-boss minion is defeated by an attack from this doll, just before removing that figure, move and attack with that figure as if it is a pet. Wild mystics add an additional +1 battle when attacking with this doll. Mystic only)

Other Weapons:
= Clockwork Rifle (+1 Ranged, When attacking with this weapon, if the mouse does not move or use an ability this turn the bonus becomes +2. Discard. Archer/Warrior/Tinkerer only)

Items:
- Fungus Bits - Discard this item as a free action before making an attack. Roll a die. Add the number result to this mouse's batle during that attack.
- Lore Rune - Discard this rune when using a level up action. This rune counts as 4 cheese to be used to level up.

Accessories:
- Arrow of Truth - Discard this arrow before making an attack. Do not roll action dice for that attack. Instead, the target minion receives a number of hits equal to the amount of dice you would have rolled and must defend normally. Must have Bow Equipped.

Legendary Items:
- Heartwarm Potion - Discard this potion when attacking with a bow. If one or more wounds are inflicted on the target minion, and the target minion shares a space with a pet, the target minion will no longer attack mice for the remainder of this encounter.

Tricks:
- Cricket Friends (Discard this trick to cancel all effects from a treachery card revealed by any mouse.)

Minions on the I.T.:
- Caustic Roaches(2a,1d Caustic Spray)
- Mindless Rats(2a,1d Reanimated)
- Skulker Rats(2a,3d Reckless Ferocity)

- Lurker(3a,2d Bound)
mbmbmbmbmb
Bound: After wounding a mouse with its attack, place this lurker on a minion entry space as far from the mice as possible. Then place the wounded mouse adjacent to this lurker.
- Frenzied Crawler(3a,2d Chitinous)
mbmbmbmb
- Frenzied Crawler(3a,2d Chitinous)
mbmbmbmb

- Necro Brodie(3a,4d Necrotic Swat)
- Necro Brodie(3a,4d Skeletal Gulp)

- Glorm's Dance(3a,3d Dread Dance)
mbmbmbmb
- Glorm Teleports(3r,3d Teleport)
mbmbmbmb

Die Rolls:

Search: 1d73
Action: 1Custom6{iid:2044894;iid:2044895;iid:2044896;iid:2044897;iid:2044898;iid:2044899}

Encounter:

(STND): 1Custom6{iid:2329251;iid:2329261;iid:2329253;iid:2329254;iid:2329255;iid:2329256;}

(DIFF):
1Custom3{iid:2329257;iid:2329258;iid:2329259;}

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oo.. I didn't notice this new list straight away!! NICE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave, I just noticed that you've included Frenzied Crawler twice in the list of new minions. At least, i couldn't spot any differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It gets 2 cards. ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave, I was thinking it would be useful to include a link to the partner list of equipment/abilities/minion-stats for the base game.. and from the base game list, link back to this one aswell.

It could be a header or footer style, where you just add the same list of lists to each entry. It'll help clean things up in the event that you provide the same treatment to Downwood Tales and beyond

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I pull out all the abilities I already have above from the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sydcomebak wrote:
Should I pull out all the abilities I already have above from the base game?

Good question. I was only thinking of the item descriptions.

This more comprehensive list is arranged better so it's a shame to lose it.

I'd say include the inter-list links and mention that there might be some cross-list doubleups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Party and Individual Achievements
= 3309959 original On Fire
= 3309962 original Marksman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Need a PackRat Peddler icon still. Did someone make one and not post it here? I forget

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.