King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Is there a PDF of the rules available anywhere? I have a lot of games and all of the rulebook PDF's for those games (and expansions!) are stored on my tablet so I can reference them on the fly - I sometimes like re-reading some rules of games I think I already know, only to discover new stuff. I tried searching through the official website and it seemed like a mess.

So I've looked around and I'm unable to find Rules PDF for this title anywhere. Can anyone help?

Yes, I know that scanning is an option, but I prefer to have the original PDF that can be text-searched (scans cannot be searched).

Thank you!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Tardi
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking for that as well, as my copy didn't come with rules so I'm not sure how all the new powers work. I've tried emailing Upper Deck but I'm not sure how quick they are to respond to missing part requests so if anyone knew of a PDF I'd really appreciate it.

Thx,
N
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PDF

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.