Subject: 5 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dick Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Just wondering if this can be used without Lost Legion in conjunction with the base game to play 5 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mongor62 wrote:
Just wondering if this can be used without Lost Legion in conjunction with the base game to play 5 players?

I don't think you'd run into any major problems, but in all seriousness, you don't want to play this game 5 players. The wait between turns would be insufferable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I currently have the base game that i haven't opened and was just wondering how to go about expanding the game for my group 5-6 but i do very much so realize that some games just aren't made for more than 4. So i see this as a variant more than an expansion based on your statement.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mongor62 wrote:
I currently have the base game that i haven't opened and was just wondering how to go about expanding the game for my group 5-6 but i do very much so realize that some games just aren't made for more than 4. So i see this as a variant more than an expansion based on your statement.

Thank you.

Lost Legion is such a fantastic expansion, and gives multiple additional scenarios - I *highly* recommend it, regardless of the number of players you plan on playing with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I agree that Lost Legion is an excellent addition to the game, and I also enjoy Krang (and welcome any more characters they might add!). If your group is usually 6 and wants to play MK, I highly recommend two 3 player games instead of trying to fit 5-6 people into a single game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.