Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hagberg
United States
Resaca
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(To start, I can't do a play session report like some I've seen on here. I don't know how you do turn by turn, play by play reports like you do without taking copious notes and a couple hours of just writing. So here goes my best attempt.)

To start with I play on the app because I don't own the cards yet. This session started with a random choice for villain, heroes and environment. The app have me Grand Warlord Voss on Mars with Tempest, Bunker, Wraith, and Haka in that order. I'll start where I opened the game tonight after leaving it closed a couple days. When I opened it the heroes were down to 6 or less HP Each. Voss still had most or all of his and still had a minion in play. I started the game thinking, "Well, this won't take long." Within a turn Tempest was down to 4 HP, Bunker and Wraith had 2 each and Haka was down to 1. I figured last turn so do what I can.

Voss had the guard in play so 1-point attacks wouldn't help. Looking at my cards I saw Tempest had drawn Into the Stratosphere. I played it on the guard so I could do damage with the rest of the cards.

Tempest hit Voss and ion lancer for 1 each. Bunker plays ammo drop. Wraith plays throwing knives but that's the only offense she has out yet. Haka has a Savage Mana out but no Taiaha. He crushes the ion lancer and leaves Voss with one more minion. I know I'm done for. The Mars base plays a meteor storm. During the storm Voss plays 8 minions and the environment plays another meteor storm and a few other nasty cards. By this point Haka has three Dominions down and only 1 under Savage mana. I destroy all the environment cards but one meteor storm getting enough cards to fuel a nasty Haka of Battle. Tempest plays Flash flood. Bunker played foam on the environment then Haka played ground pound. At this point he has 18 cards in hand. He's done a Haka of Restoration and has healed quite a bit. Next round Haka played rampage killing all of Voss' minions to fuel the Savage Mana.
Tempest played vicious cyclone on Voss. Bunker fires his flak gun and wraith hits voss for 5 more. Voss still has 49 left. Haka plays Haka of Battle and uses his entire hand but 3 cards then uses savage mana and brings voss down to hit Voss for 47 hp. Voss plays a minion and Tempest discards 3 cards to take Voss out with vicious cyclone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saved at the last minute!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.