Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The Intrigue action states that you can play up to two different cards or change religion. I assume this means I cannot play "change religion" together with another card?

2)The event card "Rapacious Plunder" says that when you win a war you take an amount of money from the general supply for each of the defeated player's level of three kind of goods. Can you go to war against more than one opponent?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) We've said the change in religion is the entire action but the rules aren't translated very well so we can't be SURE that we've interpreted that correctly.

2) I think the problem here is that you didn't notice the punctuation. The apostrophe is before the "s" so there's nothing plural going on there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response;

1) I have not yet played the game but it seems like the religion cards are pretty powerful (like good territory cards) so it makes sence not to play them together with other cards

2) It makes sence I could just not get the card right up in my head

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.