United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Backed on KS, got DLX edition.

Played with my mother on thanksgiving and I have a question.

When one of the bigfoot's hideouts are guessed/revealed does he continue to place foot markers on the sensor cards relating to those hideouts in later rounds?

So say the bigfoot only has 2 hideouts remaining and a sensor asks for water, In his hand he has 1 water but on the 3 reveled hideouts there are 2 additional waters. So do you put down only the 1 or 3?

I ask this because if the bigfoot always places the bigfoot markers for all five I find it helps with data management because they all start/relate to the 5 original hideouts.

Otherwise you have cards with markers that relate to when 4, 3 or 2 hideouts were still hidden.

We had a good time playing, so thanks for the memories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Miles,

You only place tokens for the traps that are still hidden. (This makes it a bit more brain burning for the Cryptozoologist)

However... I commonly allow for the Cryptozoologist to remove tokens from older traps when a new card is revealed. (Especially for 1st time players, or if we're playing casually) So, when a Lair card is revealed, you may remove tokens from the other traps, as according to the features on that card.

Hope this helps! I hope you continue to enjoy the game.

Cheers,
-Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.