Subject: Errata: Django's ability in Czech rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne-Cécile Lefebvre
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
There was a mistake in the first edition of the Czech version of the game.
Django's ability is not:
Jste-li na svém místě (ve voze nebo na něm) sám, můžete pálit na jakéhokoliv banditu na témže podlaží v celém vlaku – pro Djanga v tomto případě neplatí omezení střelby jen do sousedního vagónu nebo pravidlo o zorném poli.

but as the rules in English says (When shooting a Bandit, make him move one Car in the direction of fire, bearing in mind that Bandits can never leave the train.)

"Při střelbě na jiného banditu posuňte jeho figurku o jeden vůz dál ve směru střelby (zasažená postava však nesmí opustit vlak, takže tato funkce se neuplatní při střelbě na bandity v posledním vagónu nebo lokomotivě či na nich)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel scheuren
Belgium
flag msg tools
mb
Django power in first Czech rule edition "Can shoot any one on the roof and up to 2 cars inside" looks to correspond to power of Django (named Big Asce at that time) during game developmentm isn't it ? ...

I would personally prefer this power because his power corresponds more to his gun
and also because I find Tuco and Django a bit weak vs other people power.

Why has it been changed please ?

Apart that small remark, Colt Express is excellent and funny.

Good day, good game,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branden Sprenger
United States
Collinsville
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Can shoot any one on the roof and up to 2 cars inside"

I think I might need to house rule this going forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.