Subject: Sweden's first (?) Doomtown Reloaded Tournament! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Swedens first (as far as I know) Doomtown Tournament will be held in Stockholm on Wednesday December 10 at Dragon's Lair, starting 18:00 (6pm)

Prizes will be from AEG's OP kit and the cost is SEK 30 in the form of a tournament chip that is bought in the store.

All cards up to and including NTNR are legal.

I hope to find some new players in the Stockholm area and draw the attention of other Swedish Doomtown players from the rest of the country with this.

We also have a Facebook group for Stockholm Doomtown for anyone to join, just ask. I would also be interested in other Swedish Doomtown groups to keep tabs on all the Swedish metas and to be able to organize bigger tournaments in the future.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/805033689528815/

Welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
A copper in the trash pile...
badge
...is worth two in the hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this will not be the last, as I am very interested in the organized play of Doomtown in Stockholm, but my own copy is lying under the Christmas tree whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yoshi, make sure to post the winning decklists on dtdb! And good luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Davorac wrote:
I hope this will not be the last, as I am very interested in the organized play of Doomtown in Stockholm, but my own copy is lying under the Christmas tree whistle

We will surely host more tournaments. As for organized play, we play Doomtown every Wednesday at Dragon's Lair, we are not very many but a slowly growing dedicated few, so welcome as soon as santa brings the goods. In the meanwhile I suggest you join the FB-group to keep updated on tournamnets and other play.

mplain, will make sure to get the winning list to post both here on the geek as well as on dtdb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Y00shi - do you have Learn to Play decks or basic builds for new drifters to get a leg up on the game? It would be great if Davorac (and others) could drop by and get in a few friendlies and get involved in the meta before cracking the shrink on their prezzies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
A copper in the trash pile...
badge
...is worth two in the hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
davido wrote:
Y00shi - do you have Learn to Play decks or basic builds for new drifters to get a leg up on the game? It would be great if Davorac (and others) could drop by and get in a few friendlies and get involved in the meta before cracking the shrink on their prezzies

A big part of why I am interested in this game is the deck building, so I'll likely show up with my own brew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
davido wrote:

For our regular Wednesdays I bring a deck for each of the four factions and offer to lend decks and tech the game to anyone interested

Also, which seems to be a rarity, the store actually has a couple of copies of the base game in stock, we are happy that new players can actually get their own cards immediately after trying the game on a Wednesday, if the like

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoshi
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New tournament in Stockholm soon

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/17999797#17999797

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.