Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the KS comments thread, the first 56 copies went out to Base Set bakers backers today. Another 450-odd "base-plus" rewards due to go out over the next week or so.

I'd love to follow Maha Yodha sightings in real time here . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martijn Althuizen
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
badge
@m_a_r_t_ij_n
mbmbmbmbmb
Who here baked the Base Set???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lem Tohver
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Well, I am going to have to wait awhile. I ordered the Deluxe Custom Box.

Lembit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Over 700 base + expansion backers at ~100 / day... it's too early to get excited about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sagar Shankar
India
New Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hobbesvii wrote:
Over 700 base + expansion backers at ~100 / day... it's too early to get excited about.

All the single orders are out now! Whats remaining are the more complex multiple set orders + the heavier ones like the Limited Edition boxes/posters etc. We'll be sending out the tracking numbers over the next couple of days to all of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair McLean
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to getting the tracking number for the shipment. Every day I get home I'm slightly gutted its not there. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj Giri
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine, looking forward to trying it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grogboxer wrote:
Just got mine, looking forward to trying it out!

How does is look? Is it everything we hoped? Details, details! *grin*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Upkar Gata-Aura
Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
Aaaaahhh'm the best singer!
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today, the print on the back of the Box is blurry, so even though the box itself is of high quality, the print on the back looks horrible.

I'm going to check the cards later tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
zippy1979 wrote:
Got my copy today, the print on the back of the Box is blurry, so even though the box itself is of high quality, the print on the back looks horrible.

Just received mine and no problems with any of the printing on the box. Which looks stunning btw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sagar Shankar
India
New Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zippy1979 wrote:

Hey Upkar, sorry and surprised to hear that. Can you shoot us a picture of the back at support@mahayodha.com? It'd be much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sagar Shankar
India
New Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Horza_ix wrote:
Looking forward to getting the tracking number for the shipment. Every day I get home I'm slightly gutted its not there. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas!

Hi Alistair, we are still collating all the tracking numbers. This being India Post, all the tracking numbers (over 600!) are handwritten!! So it will take a few days at least. I do however have to caution you that in some cases, we are not seeing the tracking number update after its been shipped out though we know that the delivery has reached people surprise No explanation for this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ville Inkiläinen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tigrillo wrote:
zippy1979 wrote:

Just received mine and no problems with any of the printing on the box. Which looks stunning btw!

On Thursday here as well. No problems. Thanks for the BGG contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alistair McLean
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indialogue wrote:
Horza_ix wrote:

Hi Alistair, we are still collating all the tracking numbers. This being India Post, all the tracking numbers (over 600!) are handwritten!! So it will take a few days at least. I do however have to caution you that in some cases, we are not seeing the tracking number update after its been shipped out though we know that the delivery has reached people surprise No explanation for this!

Got mine through yesterday and very pleased with it. No problems with my copy of the box and the artwork is fantastic. Really looking forward to a playthrough of it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got my copy today.

Busy week for Kickstarter deliveries. I got Yardmaster and Yardmaster Express Saturday. And I have three other Kickstarter projects which are in the process of being shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today - I backed Base+Expansions. My box looks great - the back is sharp, no problems there.

Generally speaking I'm very pleased with the quality of the cards - the text looks good and the art is fantastic. However, there's something about the halftone used in the printing that I'm not crazy about - it just seems like they used a lower LPI or something and there's detail lost in the artwork.

I also have noticed that the backs of the lighter colored cards have some variation in the color density. It's probably not enough to effectively "mark" the cards, but if you fan them out, you can see that the backs are not all exactly the same color.

So - a couple small nits to pick in an otherwise excellent product. I'm really enjoying going through the cards - some of the figures/story references I know, but most I don't and will enjoy learning about them. I predict many visits to Wikipedia after games, haha. Hopefully the gameplay stands up to the design quality!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe S
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's interesting to see the variation in the printing on the back of the box. The one in the gallery here is SUPER sharp, my own is a bit of a blurry mess. My tokens were all gloriously off-center (on the number side) as well, and a good number were not punched cleanly. Nothing game breaking, but I have to wonder how consistently inconsistent they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
malkie13 wrote:
It's interesting to see the variation in the printing on the back of the box. The one in the gallery here is SUPER sharp, my own is a bit of a blurry mess. My tokens were all gloriously off-center (on the number side) as well, and a good number were not punched cleanly. Nothing game breaking, but I have to wonder how consistently inconsistent they are.

Oh, just for comparison on that note: most of my tokens had fallen out of the card when I opened the box, having been punched clean through - except for the tiny ones for the dashboard - they weren't and tore badly, unfortunately. They're all pretty off-center, but I can live with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner Tan
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine too! And I have uploaded some images to the gallery.

I really love the box and artwork on the cards, really beautiful!

Didn't really notice the variation in the color of the card backs, will definitely have to take a closer look when I get home today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hahn
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine 12/15/14. Lovely box, cards, etc. Can't wait to play. The only downside was punching the counters: MANY of them tore, as they had not been punched all of the way through. Also, for tracking life, spin-down dice might have been nice. That said, I am very pleased with the game, and I am hoping for future expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Wolf
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my game (in Australia) this morning. All printing looks fine and crisp on my copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beth NicAonghais
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for mine
Hopefully it'll come soon after the holidays...

or it could be lost! with my luck it probably is

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a notification from customs that my parcel is being held there (at least I'm assuming it's Maha Yodha, as it's from India).

Have any of you had to pay customs fees or import VAT? I don't know if I will have to pay. I'm just curious.

EDIT: Apparently our customs office was too stupid to find or read the customs declaration Leprechaun Games stuck to the side of the parcel. shake
I now have my copy and did not have to pay any customs fees or import VAT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sagar Shankar
India
New Delhi
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beth
have you received your copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Upkar Gata-Aura
Sweden
Järfälla
Stockholms Län
flag msg tools
Aaaaahhh'm the best singer!
badge
Bbbbbut that's not fair!
mbmbmbmbmb
indialogue wrote:
zippy1979 wrote:

Hey Upkar, sorry and surprised to hear that. Can you shoot us a picture of the back at support@mahayodha.com? It'd be much appreciated.

I sent an email to that address today with some pictures of the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.