Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read this story today. It struck home as the little girl in the story looks and reminds me so much of my 8yr old daughter.

We come to this site to have fun, and share in a great hobby. Maybe we can also share a little joy to someone who may never have the opportunity to grow up as a BGG'er.

I just returned from Wally World with two Christmas cards to send off; one from me and my wife, and one from my kids. Please see the article below.

http://www.click2houston.com/family-gathers-christmas-cards-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necro Kitty
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! I'll send one along with the other BGG cards I'm sending out tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Necro Kitty!

I would encourage everyone to share this story on your other social networks as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Pearon
United States
Potsdam
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will send one from us too! Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Ross
Ireland
Cork City
Co. Cork
flag msg tools
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
mbmbmbmbmb
This is so sad.
We'll see to it that little Addie has a card from Ireland in her collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michelle,

I think a card from beautiful Ireland (my ancestral homeland, btw) will be very exciting for her. Thank You!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
One from Canada (home of Santa) in the mail at lunch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I should let you know, word has spread, and there is a nice ziggurat going for her over here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182602/item/3590005#i... Bonus 12 or so cards for her at 150 thumbs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks TTDG for bringing it up there. The response has been great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.