Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike schmidt
United States
dublin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all, I love formula de, but I haven't purchased any additional tracks. I also love Rallyman, but can't get my family to play with me. So while playing formula de with my 6 year old, I decided to use the formula de rules on the Rallyman tracks http://boardgamegeek.com/image/1002203/rallyman. Those are not my cars in that image, but I thought they were awesome!

We are in the process of coming up with the rules for the different types of terrain, but the main thing is if the turn calls for 2 normal or 3 drifting, then this is a 2nd or 3rd gear turn. if you are in 3rd gear, then no penalty as long as you are drifting. If you take any spaces in 4th gear, then you lose a tire for each space.

Passing can be done on straights, but a drifting car is blocking the path. If you stop your turn next to a car, both roll for damage as normal which is more likely in dirt or snow.

We have only played for a little bit and we may come up with some other things, but this was a lot of fun and I wanted to share with you all!

Other rules such as damage over rough terrain and jumps are determined on a roll of the d20. We have been making up the number needed on how dangerous it is, but I'd love to hear from other people on their ideas. Rules for the types of terrain?
Should tires be used up by drifting?
Types of tires on different terrain?
What if it is currently snowing?
Any other thoughts?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Crebs
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
Sounds cool. You should give us an update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.