Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Terrier

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mb
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone understands how to read the appendix 1: Card overview tabl on page 9 of the official rule http://zmangames.com/rulebooks/At_The_Gates_Of_Loyang.pdf
The table seems to be missing a row at the top to specify what each of the column means. I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van M.
Netherlands
Tilburg
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each column represents a card in the game. So the first column of the market stalls is a stall in the game that has a pumpkin, a turnip and a cabbage. It's just a quick overview of what cards are in the game and which vegetables they provide or require.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Lee
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
Each column is a card, so it is a card list of sorts. To get you started here is what the first column means in each section:

Market stall card, where you can trade 1 vegetable each for: Pumpkin, turnip, or cabbage.

Regular customer who requires a wheat and a pumpkin. This card pays 4, then 5, then 5, then 6 for each successive serving. The S means it is a start card.

Casual customer who requires a wheat, a pumpkin, and a turnip, and pays 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Lee
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Terrier

Seattle
Washington
msg tools
mb
I see, I see. Thank you to both of you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Lee
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
Welcome to the 'geek!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.