Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Makos
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, just bought the Anniversary Edition of Galaxy Trucker, popped all the new spangly cardboard components, only to discover that two whole sheets of cardboard tokens/money/parts (presumably belonging to one particular expansion) have been printed approx 1.5cm out of position with the cut out holes. This means when you try and line the pieces up on alongside other ship parts they look awful - just a printing error but one I wish I had noticed before i'd popped them out of the cardboard.

Had anyone dealt with CGE about "faulty" parts before? I couldn't find any "returns" information on their website. Do you think they would be receptive to me returning the pieces and requesting replacement sheets? GT:AE did cost me a tonne of money after all.

A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- - - - - -
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some missing components problem about a year ago. I send an e-mail to CGE and they were very nice and send the missing parts very quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Makos
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news. I'll give them a shout. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I had this problem with one of my copies and got a replacement sheet also. I definitely recommend getting the replacement; playing with the off-center pieces can be frustrating in several ways (e.g., you can misread what kind of connector it has).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Murmak
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
cockbongo wrote:
So, just bought the Anniversary Edition of Galaxy Trucker, popped all the new spangly cardboard components, only to discover that two whole sheets of cardboard tokens/money/parts (presumably belonging to one particular expansion) have been printed approx 1.5cm out of position with the cut out holes. This means when you try and line the pieces up on alongside other ship parts they look awful - just a printing error but one I wish I had noticed before i'd popped them out of the cardboard.

Had anyone dealt with CGE about "faulty" parts before? I couldn't find any "returns" information on their website. Do you think they would be receptive to me returning the pieces and requesting replacement sheets? GT:AE did cost me a tonne of money after all.

A

Please contact us through our website http://czechgames.com/en/contact/, to get free replacement components. Out of curiosity, is it really 1.5cm (15mm) offset? That's awfully lot, 1.5mm would seem more usual. Nevertheless even 1.5mm is way more than it should be.

Filip
CGE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.