Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bayes
United States
O'Fallon
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've played as the druid a couple times against different friends and have won each game with her. just got the female beast master and priest and haven't had a chance to try them but so far druid is my favorite. my friend wants to face me as the Warlock. any advice or strategies to not get completely destoried?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Does your friend want to face you as the Warlock, or is it your friend who wants to face you, as the warlock? Are you looking for advice as to how not to get beaten as the druid, because you seem to be doing quite well in that area?

Perhaps you are winning with the druid because it's just your kind of game, and you'd more than likely win with anything (even the female Beastmaster). Or maybe the Druid is just brilliant for you.

Play lots of times with the same character against different opponents. I think the Warlock is good, and has plenty of variety so you might not see what's coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The druid is super fun. We just did a podcast on her and her strategies as well here http://www.letslevelup.net/?p=805

Hope this helps a bit... and that you have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.