Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Episode # 1 has been posted!

http://traffic.libsyn.com/dicetowernextgen/DiceTowerNextGen0...

A show by kids, for kids. Pass it on to those who might enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Tennison
United States
Lawndale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My podcast player (Podkicker) isn't finding The Dice Tower Next Gen as an option. Do you have the rss feed address I could put in? I didn't see it on DiceTower.com, but I may not have known where to look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vasel
United States
Homestead
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Love Games, Love 'Em!!!
badge
Check out DiceTower.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it on iTunes yet, but the RSS feed is

http://dicetowernextgen.libsyn.com/rss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith McNeil
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job, Melody et al.! It's nice to hear opinions from the perspective of kids/teens since I have two nieces who enjoying gaming. I enjoyed your discussion and you covered quite a variety of games/topics. Melody, you were very good at keeping everyone involved and pacing the conversation appropriately, that's not always easy. And I think it's great that you include both girls and boys and a range of ages. The voice of people your age is under-represented in board gaming right now, so this is a wonderful addition.

Best of luck and keep up the great work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Tennison
United States
Lawndale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to second Kieth: I really liked that you had an age range and I loved that you had both men and women represented. Looking forward to the next episode! thumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robinson Crusoe
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I'll be recommending this to the kids who I teach, that love games.

Well done to all involved!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Adkins
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Great show for kids, by kids! Good job to Melody on her hosting as well. I have nephews and nieces that I think would really enjoy this. I just wish the show would have gone a few minutes longer to hear what games Melody is looking forward to. Gabe kinda talked over other people at the beginning but I think that was just because he was excited and loves board games! Hope to see more good episodes and keep up the good work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imaginary Thomas
Canada
Russell
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a call for guests? A friend's son is just getting into gaming and is really excited about blogging about it. I'm sure he'd talk the young ms. Vasel's ear off about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pendragon Cox
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good first show ~ also wish I could have heard what games Melody was looking forward to playing before it ended & I think Gabe would make a good co-host if you're ever looking for one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.