GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,341 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Battle Line» Forums » General

Subject: Out of print? Where to get? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a copy of this for under MSRP on Amazon over the summer, but now I'm trying to find another and it seems like all the usual OLGS don't have it (CSI, MM, Cardhaus, Time Well Spent, Fun Again, etc).

Is it out of print? Or can anyone suggest somewhere to get it for a decent price (and hopefully free shipping)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
Backlash27 wrote:
I got a copy of this for under MSRP on Amazon over the summer, but now I'm trying to find another and it seems like all the usual OLGS don't have it (CSI, MM, Cardhaus, Time Well Spent, Fun Again, etc).

Is it out of print? Or can anyone suggest somewhere to get it for a decent price (and hopefully free shipping)?

Are you familiar with ConsimWorld? Someone there listed a copy for $10 on Nov. 4. Not likely still available, nor will shipping be free. Worth checking:

Click on the user's name to get his email address.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee7011b/72893

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Petersen
Denmark
Svendborg
flag msg tools
badge
The bigger the problem, the bigger a hammer you'll need!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is out of print, but GMT have given Battle Line a slot for a reprint, scheduled for January 2015.
Or else you could try to post a Want to Buy post on Consimworld.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang. I didn't realize how lucky I was to get one in August! I was hoping to get this for Xmas for my parents. Thanks for the tips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One left on Amazon for $25
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA2TNE7HNZVSF...

Might check http://www.boardgameprices.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah that Amazon one from whoever that is won't ship; I get some weird error during checkout about my country (USA). However, the other site does lead to a couple of Canadian sites that have it in stock. High shipping for a little card game but the decent price might make the total worth it. Looks like about $26 shipped from Board Game Bliss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Bliss, in Canada, has 3 in stock (as of the posting of this reply). They ship to the States.

Edit: Oops you've discovered that on your own already. modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StormP wrote:
Yes, it is out of print, but GMT have given Battle Line a slot for a reprint, scheduled for January 2015.
Or else you could try to post a Want to Buy post on Consimworld.com.

Where did you find the reprint info?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.