Jon Sharp
United States
Bloomingdale
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question on multiple leaders in CC that I can't find the answer to:

-If one side has 2 leaders (say, an 8-1 and an 8-2), do they apply both modifiers if they attack, or just one?

My first thought is that they would only apply the best if they are attacking as one full group. If they split up into 2 groups of attackers, then they would apply to each of those groups. Not sure though, and this is a game-deciding rule check.

Help is appreciated.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack dempsey
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Jon,
Not definite, but if two separate CC attacks each leader should be able to apply its modifier.

If you do not get an answer here... go over to Gamesquad forums. ASL rules and ask.

j
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Terhune
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
This is a blatant example of frivolous geek gold spending.
badge
I spent 100 geek gold and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Two leaders combining as part of a single attack can only use the best leadership modifier of the pair.

Two leaders in separate attacks, even if in the same CC, would each get to use their own modifier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Puente
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. A leader cannot use its own modifier if attacking alone. He is "directing" the attack, so he needs someone to "direct"...

Of course, if you refer to directing different other MMCs in the same location (making separate attacks), then they can apply their modifiers to their own attack. And if they attack together, only the best is applicable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Location?!?
No locations in SK! Just Hexes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. van H.
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The relevant rule here is ASLSK 1.2.1: "An unbroken, unpinned leader may use his leadership DRM to affect the performance of other personnel in his location [...]. Leadership modifiers are not cumulative."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.