Hide
4 Posts

New Dawn» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player race board. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom sowerby
msg tools
Can anyone explain the icons on the player board? I understand the icons under the bases for production and the cost for the mhq. What is not clear in the rule book is the victory point icons at the end of the base tracks. Do you score these at the end of you have used all of that type of base? Also the victory point icons on the technology slots. Do these score if these slots are used or if they are free? Finally some races, for example Sissaurians have extra icons on the tech slots for green die and reroll etc. what do you do with these? Recieve a token when you place a tech card or only when they are free?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the rules in front of me, but I but I strongly suspect you get the benefits when they are changed from their default state. So you score techs when they are placed (non-default) just like you gain production/VP for bases when they are free (also non-default).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom sowerby
msg tools
That makes sense. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bases and MHQs: You score the points when they are empty. I.e. you managed to pay for them and put them on the board.
Tech: You score the points when the slots are filled. You gain the tokens when you place a card in the respective slots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.