Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: newjersey [+] [View All]
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm back and ready to play some games. What do people feel like: Friday Oct 6th in New Burnswick or Wednesday Oct. 11th in Princeton? Or both?

Please voice your opinion here so we can decide. I will also send out geekmail to those who are on our mailing list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 6th, my friend from Germany is arriving.

So, I am out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 4th is an option, though I cannot make it. Still waiting to hear from people about the:
4th
6th
11th

So far 11th works for George and I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you teach me Caylus, I am gonna make it to Princeton on the 4th @ 8:30pm (are 2 hours enough time?)

-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, why don't we say the 11th Wednesday at Princeton Panera at 6pm-closing?

sorry, Rob, I can't make it on the 4th. But I can teach you caylus some other time. With 2 people it'll take about 2 hours. with more it'll take more, up to 3.5 hours...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's ok....but I want to learn it....maybe in November.

-Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Albala
United States
Unspecified
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noaceyet wrote:

So, I am out.

Bring your friend. I hear those German types love board games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Zurfluh
United States
Cranbury
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mitch37 wrote:
Noaceyet wrote:

So, I am out.

Bring your friend. I hear those German types love board games.

Nahhhhh, they want to go to Jackson and ride all the crazy roller coasters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So is anyone else coming tomorrow nite? Any requests?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'll be there at around 6pm for dinner. a few princeton people will come join us later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Guldal
United States
Brooklyn
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm a bit late this time, but better later than never. On the 11th, Karl and I arrived and started a game of Carc. the Castle. Karl had never played and it took us a bit longer than usual, but I won by only 2 points with the wall bonuses. George, Karl, Le, and I then played Feenbalz. None of us had ever played before and it turned out to be a tough little card game, a bit ouchie on the head with all the addition and modification business. Karl kept trying to court fairies (uhm!) but he somehow always chose the wrogn time and got beated pretty badly. he now claims he'll never play it again. Then came Great Wall of China, a game only George knew how to play. I think we all liked it a lot after we got the weird scoring method for each row. I won by a whopping amount, dunno why or how. I'll try to have a strategy next time, I guess. Then we played Twitch for a bit. I used to like to play this with Toh Hean (before he moved to LA) and my color-blind roommie! Hehe! Well, George was the king of all us twitchers, he won in a few minutes while the three of us hurt our heads. All in all, I had a great time playing the little games

Next up will be the 27th in New Brunswick, I suppose. Let me know if anyone would like to come. I don't know if I can make it yet. I'll post when I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eliezer Silver
United States
Manlapan
NJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Need two for Diplomacy this Sunday in Central New Jersey!

I promised some friends that I would be able to find two more people for a diplomacy game I'm hosting at my house this sunday afternoon and thus far no one I know has worked out. We have 5 people ready to go but need two more! If you (or anyone else you know) would be interested I would be very appreciative and guarente a great time backstabbing and lying. The game is taking place in Central Jersey and is with a fantastic group of smart and fun people. Please help!

surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.