Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angelo DeFazio
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings all. I have not picked up the board game as of yet, but I definitely will based on my experience so far with the Android app.

I have found it kinda difficult to strategize due to not having a full view of the map. I have searched the interwebs in vain for a decent pic of the board, but have yet to find one that is not without issues (clarity, only partial board, etc.)

Could someone point me to a clear (preferably large) image of the game board? (or indeed post one here on BGG).

You have my thanks in advance.

Zathras42

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Varela
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could take a picture of my board, but it wont be for a few hours because I'm at work still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you look through the images for the game here on BGG? Quite a few of them. Here's one example:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2274882/witcher-adventure-ga...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo DeFazio
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alcahaelas wrote:
Did you look through the images for the game here on BGG? Quite a few of them. Here's one example:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2274882/witcher-adventure-ga...

As a matter of fact, I have.

I was thinking more of a straight-on and readable version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo DeFazio
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mea Culpa

Please accept my apologies. I should not have posted the original question.

I do not have the board game yet, but I am playing the app. The question was more in regards to the app than it was to the Board Game (you know, the thing I'm SUPPOSED to be geeking out about in these parts?).

shakeSLINKING AWAY NOW. . . . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.