GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,255 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Wedding Anniversary Dinner Money Needed - US Only rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need money for my wedding anniversary dinner! Please help me make her happy!

Here are the rules:

1. All games will be listed with a starting Bid and a BIN. I will not consider any bid under the starting list price.

2. All bids must be in whole dollars, with $2 increments.

3. Shipping is from 37830 and will be paid by the winner. PLEASE leave your zip code or local pickup in the comment with your dollar amount. This greatly helps to expedite the shipping process. I will ship via USPS Priority, if possible, and with tracking number. Buyer pays shipping. I will ship as soon as able.

4. I will ship within the US only. Local pickup is an option.

5. Payment by PayPal. Sale will be through the marketplace so that BGG will get its 3% commission. If doing local pickup cash will be accepted and without a marketplace sale.

6. Auction will run from posting time until 10:00pm (Eastern), Wednesday December 17th. To prevent sniping individual items will be extended for 30 minute intervals after the last bid. Once an item has received no bids after 30 minutes the sale price will be finalized.

7. All games are complete, very well taken care of and from a smoke free home. If you have specific condition or other questions just ask.

Wedding Anniversary Dinner Money Needed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.