2 Posts

Summoner Wars: Master Set» Forums » General

Subject: How do you sleeve your cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've got sleeves for summoner wars and was in the process of sleeving my cards then wondered if I was sleeving them in the best way possible.

Which way do you guys sleeve your cards? Which end is the open end? At first I had the open end on the right but I found that when I shuffle I hold the cards against my right hands and move them around with the left. This caused the open flaps to rub against my hand. I realize in the end it really doesn't matter but does anyone have one reason for or against sleeving with the right side open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It might depend on how you store them when you aren't using them.

Otherwise, I see an advantage to having them sleeved all the same direction, but not sure it matters otherwise.

With many sleeves I find that I can gently push two stacks of cards together, from the sides, rather than a traditional shuffle. This way the open ends of the sleeves don't catch each other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.