Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Evans
United States
Rossville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still learning the ropes of the game, but I figured I'd give this a shot. See what all I can try to do. I always loved building decks in magic, often times obscure but fun to watch decks. So, here goes.

Action Cards:
Gearing Up
Inner Rage

Simple, straight forward, buff with hopeful die draw.

Characters:
Apocalypse: Archvillian 1
Magneto: Will to Live 3
Cerebro: Supercomputer 3
Emma Frost: Hellfire Club 2
Mister Sinister: Nathaniel Essex 3
Pyro: Saint-John Allerdyce 2
Toad: Tongue Lashing 3
Quicksilver: Pietro Maximoff 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Redd
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two things off-the-bat I can see you're going to want:

1. Cheaper characters. Early on, it's hard to afford characters that cost 4 or more to buy, so you'll want at least one character that costs 2. Favorites are Beast, Human Torch, Ant-Man, Storm, Black Widow, and Falcon.

2. With or without cheap characters, having one of the new Professor X cards with the global is, currently, the way to go (it lets you pay masks to move sidekick dice from used to prep, making your resource rolls better and thinning your deck at the same time). You can get the common pretty easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Evans
United States
Rossville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two of the Uncanny Prof. X's. Will look at which ones, and if I have one that works, I will slip him in.

I thought I had a pretty good set up of 3 cost characters, which I have not had issues getting out. I will look at either Human Torch or Beast, especially Mutate 666.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.