Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Kindt
United States
San Antonio
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be any future expansions for the WWI version of Wings of War? Zeppelins or additional boosters of some kind perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, WoW - Deluxe (or WoW - Miniatures if you prefer).

We are also working on new blisters for WWI (in Usa the first two sold out in less than 2 weeks - I mean at FFG warehouse, you can find them inshops - and a second load has been already sent): they were succesful enough to convince the publishers to go on.

Then... We playtested some more stuff that can not fit in the blisters: ace rules (they are also in the Deluxe version), huge bombers (Caproni, Gotha, Staaken, Handley Page...), a funny SPAD XII with a cannoon across the engine... I would like to do a fourth box, but it's up to the publisher.

Thanks for asking!

More news at
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/wow_nexus/
if you want to join.

Happy flights!

Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Averett
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
uh...whose turn is it?
badge
I spent 100gg for this?!?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Bombers. Wow the SPAD XII, Are there going to be rules about limitations on firing the cannon and the cannon filling the cockpit up with noxious smoke? I applaud you for going the obscure route, how about the SPAD A.2 since we are talking about the odd SPADs?
Thanks for the little blurb, I can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you fire the cannon of SPAD XII the plane jump backward and fills of smoke, then you need three phases to reload it. Damage is C (the deck is in Burninbg Drachens). You also have a machine gun (B), and a bonus on aim of the cannon if you shoot at the target with the mg in the previous turn (as they really did).
If you own a B and a C deck, send me a private mail and I'll explain you better...

Happy flights!

Andrea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrea, any idea when those of us in the U.S. (or anywhere, for that matter) might see those minis available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, quite soon. I have nine of them on my bookshelf, so we are speaking of something existing. But the producer oversemplified the color schemes, so we are tryng to get a new version with more details. Prototypes are expected very soon. Then production... I fear a few months more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Looking forward to these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kindt
United States
San Antonio
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! So deluxe WoW will come with painted miniatures. Fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.