GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,802 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Florian Flumontanus
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everybody,
On our way through the City of Nerekhall we wanted to play the ACT II Quest, "Widespread panic". BUT the 2nd part of the quest seems to be really messed up by the translators/correctors.
So I wanted to double check with you guys, having the english version.

The 2nd encounter is messed up.
1) On the victory conditions for the heroes it says "as soon as the heroes get 5 Questmarker or currupted Vera dies, they win". BUT there aren't any Questmarker in there! (besides the one the overlord can discard in order to reinforce but I'm pretty sure they were not ment). So I guess this must be "fatigue-marker" (which the heroes gain after every turn, if Vera is not corrupted).

2) On the Set up it says: "put 6 Personmarkes" ...but there are only 5 shown on the picture?! So should it be 5 markers in the text or on the picture??

3) - the biggest one - The open group: It says, that the open group is not set up at the beginning...but then, it doesn't say, when they appear! So I got an open group and no description when they actually hit the board.... shakeyuk

I hope you guys can help me on this one!Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vespino Robert
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this one the other day and, if I recall correctly, the open group is placed if the overlord chooses that Vera is not corrupt. In the English questbook this is described in the Influence inset. Your assumptions on 1) and 2) (that there should only be 5 villager tokens) are correct as far as I remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
msg tools
1) The English rules has the following requirement for the heroes to win: "If there are ever 5 fatigue tokens in the heroes' play area, or if Vera is corrupt and is defeated" then the heroes win.

If the Influence is revealed to be "The Healer" then at the end of each overlord turn 1 fatigue token is placed in the heroes play area.

2) The English rules has "Place villager tokens on the Barracks as indicated. These are wounded civilians." The setup does not indicate the quantity and since the map setup shows 5 civilian markers presumably 5 is the correct number.

3) If the Influence is revealed to be "The Healer" then the open group is place on the Marsh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Flumontanus
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you everyone for the Info!!! Really helped me out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.