Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik G
Netherlands
Waalre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

a friend of mine is looking for a game her boyfriend played the other day. She wants to surprise him with this game, but she is unable to find it. And so am I. Perhaps we have the wrong name or so?

Here are the game details:
- Apparently the game is called Ultimate Risk or Risk Ultimate
- you can only play it 15 times??
- it contains an envelope with the text: do not open, ever!
- it has stickers such that you can give countries your own name
- it has mission cards, just like risk, but they are different per box. So, if you buy another game after 15 plays, you get other cards...

I'm puzzled by this.

Does anyone know this game? I could not find it on bgg....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Risk Legacy Fun game/twist to Risk. Still haven't played a copy all the way through yet, but I have enjoyed the times I have played it. Although to say it can only be played 15 times is a bit of a mistake/misperception. The game is designed such that the first 15 games you will be making changes to the game rules/board. After the 15th game you can still play it but no further changes will be made. So at that point you have a copy of Risk that is completely unique to you/your group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik G
Netherlands
Waalre
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow thanks! That was fast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.