Hide
1 Posts

Clippers» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
With Keith arriving we then split into two groups – the other group went to play Capitol. Sensing the specter of Alan Moon over us, our group opted for a game of Clippers. The players were Jeff, William, David and I – only I had played before.

This was a very interesting game of Clippers. The group caught onto the strategies quickly and pretty soon we were in a furious fight to get the shipping lines to the islands with our ports. There were a few instances of players screwing other players by moving a shipping line in the wrong direction or using up all of the shipping lines in a color.

Even though no one had any port in Australia, both the blue and black lines went down there anyway and as soon as they got close, everyone started piling on the port markers down under.

David came out the winner in an unbelievably close game - I was just one point behind in second place. If I’d only just made two more money chips! Oh, the humanity!

Score:

*David* - 216
Rick – 215
Jeff – 189
William – 155

Ratings:

David – 9
Rick – 9
Jeff – 8
William - 8

I love Clippers – great game. The rest of the group liked it a lot too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.