Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this on cool stuff and Amazon.com just really hoping to see it access a me to those of us up north.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cody said that Boardgamebliss.com placed an order, so check with them?

They don't have it listed on their website, but you could try sending them an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Lynch
Canada
Canning
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks I have been keeping an eye on their site but will definitely put in a email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NSYakfisher wrote:
I see this on cool stuff and Amazon.com just really hoping to see it access a me to those of us up north.

Really sorry about this to all Canadians! It was not something I overlooked - I was under the impression that Amazon.com allowed shipping into Canada - and they do - however only for items they choose.

I've petitioned them but they have let me know in very clear terms that Amazon will decide what will be allowed for export, and I have no say.

Really sorry about this! As Adria stated - I've shipped copies to Boardgamebliss.com - I've also shipped to WoodForSheep.ca - and also CoolStuffInc ships to Canada I believe.

Again - my humblest apologies to all my northern friends!!

Keep your stick on the ice, -Cody
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin N
Canada
Victoria
British columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sasachaz wrote:
Keep your stick on the ice, -Cody

Xia 2.0 now with Duct Tape sectors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.