Live Fast. Love Hard. Die With Your Mask On.
True-Man's come home! ...and he IS the storm!
1. When gathering, does a pawn collect one or two resources from a tile? ie - Friday explores a tile (non-camp tile) that has a fish and wood icon. What's confusing me is the verbiage in the rules stating, "From each source that is on an island tile, you can gather only 1 respective source..." Don't know if EACH means get 1 from each source but ONLY one.
Only one of the available resources is collected.
A second Gather action may be taken on the same tile by placing a further 1 or more pawns to claim a second (different) resource displayed.
2. Can Friday use the pot item to heal?
3. Got a TIRED BUILDING adventure card and it applied a negative pawn token to the building action space after my carpenter successfully built a level for my roof. Friday was going to craft the rope next but since the negative pawn token was added, I wasn't sure if Friday could still build. I let him build anyways since I understood that token to mean you couldn't add an additional token to anyone's build action for support. Was that right?
Yes he can still build. The -1 pawn token only applies when placing the Pawns to perform the task; if the -1 token is placed after original pawn placement, it has no effect on the action being currently performed.
4. The weapon level track shows a 1 WOOD spot. Does this mean I can place a pawn there to level up my weapons level even if I haven't built/obtained a weapon? I've been playing it as a non-action space and only moving the black cube when I gain weapons, is that correct?
You can level up your weapon by one using a Build action, placing 1 or more pawns and spending 1 wood. No specific weapon card has to have been previously built.
Further weapon levels can be gained in the same Action phase if more Build (Weapon) actions are taken - each requiring another wood and 1 or more pawns.
5. Had to roll a red creature die because of a threat action; however, I was in month 8 I think (Castaways scenario) and was going to roll the red die anyways. DO I roll the red die twice? I think the rules say you don't have to if you're already required to roll it.
Roll just the one die.
6. Last question: The Threat Action space card slide mechanic - I've been playing that as the card slides from right to left when a new event is drawn, it does not trigger the threat action. I do trigger the threat action though when the card leaves the board, is that correct?
When you reveal the Event card (during the Event phase) the Event effect takes place immediately. Also then deal with the Adventure/Book icon.
Then, place the Event card in the rightmost Threat Action field space, pushing an existing card to the left.
Any card already in the leftmost space is pushed off the board (if a card from the rightmost spot is pushed left) and its Threat effect occurs.
An Event card can be removed from the Threat Action field if you perform a Threat Action during the Action phase (placing the required pawns/resources as shown on the particular Event card).
You also might like to check this FAQ out ... it's very handy...