Subject: U.S. Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, anyone following this thread . . . when will this be available in the U.S. for purchase? I know it was just released for Essen this year, with a slight delay, but just curious. Seems like a great addition for the game. Anyone have any news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Nopa
United States
Addison
Texas [TX]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure.

It looks like this is a bundle of all promos currently available except for the Trait 2 cards (Dice Tower Kickstarter Promos, which don't seem to be available asside from print and play on your own, and the new pawns for Sailor and Missionary).

The King Kong, Beast, and Trait cards are all available from BGG store.

The remainder you can get directly from Portal's website. [portalgames.pl]

Looks like they just added some new ones for the Sailor and Missionary pawns/stickers...

I imagine most/all will eventually get added to the BGGstore, otherwise, if you can't wait, directly from Poland (portal games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered direct from Portal (Poland), and rec'd the promo items I ordered in a very reasonable two weeks time (good service).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check out the Portal website, but this bundle just seemed more convenient, and I thought perhaps might be a bit cheaper than the components individually! I hope it turns up on the BGG Store soon, as I like supporting the site. Thanks, gents!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Livingstone and pretty much all other expansion scenario's are free to print yourself. They'll run less than a buck a page on good cardstock at any office supply store or print shop (support your local businesses). Most are sized to match the ones in the game box when trimmed. The beast cards are $5 here at BGG. Nothing else in there is really worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Support the designer and all those who work to bring you the game by ordering from Portal directly. Nothing wrong with supporting local business or even bgg but I rarely get the opportunity to directly support a game company that I love.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Cleary
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer put the files, at full print size, up here at BGG with no fees attached. If I were in Europe then I'd order from Portal. If I order from anywhere else I'm mostly throwing my money at shipping, VAT, and port/airport fees. Very little of my money is making it to Portal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Costas Taliadoros
Cyprus
Nicosia
Strovolos
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Is this compatible with the Z-Man edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Baxter
Canada
Calgary
AB
flag msg tools
Supercalifragiliticexmealidocious
badge
Mars by 2050!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zolos wrote:
Is this compatible with the Z-Man edition?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.