GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,017 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Commands & Colors: Napoleonics Expansion #4 – The Prussian Army» Forums » General

Subject: Shipping overseas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

I received my shipping notification to the UK this morning. Hopefully our Prussians will be an early Xmas present.

Happy gaming all.
Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. Just hope the holding delay if I have to pay the UK Customs Import tax doesn't prevent some Christmas Day stickering!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:
Me too. Just hope the holding delay if I have to pay the UK Customs Import tax doesn't prevent some Christmas Day stickering!

In my experience the courier just pays on your behalf and delivers with barely any delay. You do get a nasty surprise from the courier though - their admin fee on top of the taxes due.

Hopefully, your's won't get checked and will get to you without any extra to pay.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got away with it last year with the Austrians although I did get hit buying the Russians from an American supplier other the GMT. I should have waited for them to turn up on Amazon UK but at that time I was new buying these games and wasn't sure whether we would see them supplied in the UK. One lives and learns

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nheather wrote:
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:

In my experience the courier just pays on your behalf and delivers with barely any delay. You do get a nasty surprise from the courier though - their admin fee on top of the taxes due.

Hopefully, your's won't get checked and will get to you without any extra to pay.

Cheers,

Nigel

Fingers crossed Nigel. In the past, when I've had to pay I've had a letter from parcel Force saying no delivery until I pay. Typical delay of 2 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All Brit buyers

If you have seen the latest thread on this site it looks like the French buyers got hit with taxes. I suspect we are in for an expensive Xmas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.