Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up the Romulan Border starter to get the full/newer rules. Can I use this expansion to get some Klingons to go with my Romulans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth verdot
United States
Jefferson City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Romulan Border rule book covers everything in Klingon Attack, but unfortunately there aren't many Klingons in Klingon Attack. Also, the scenarios might call for ships you don't have.

If you're simply wanting Klingon ships without purchasing Klingon Border, you can check out the boosters first, though the boosters don't include matching counters.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/22093

It's also possible (if you don't mind rummaging around the manufacturer's online store) to order almost any combination of spare parts from ADB. You can simulate ownership of Klingon Border without the extra maps, marker, dice, box, or rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now you can get the MegaHex counters for all of the ships separately.

Jesse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bishop
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up the megahex counter sheet and loved the hell out of it. I got counters for ships that dont even exist in Fedcomm yet. My counter tray is overflowing with ship goodness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.