Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

All,

Under the Miniatures section, there are entries for each faction. Are these intended for the tabletop players to build out their forces? In other words, I'm getting all I currently need from an opfor pledge and the KS only minis.

(Also, I assume the All Your MERCS are being to us item is a bundle version of these same minis?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. If you're not interested in the tabletop, you don't need these extra minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
additionally if you are interested in tabletop they are not "necessary". They are just the remaining forces for each army that are not provided by the ks, since you don't field all 10 (usually 5) you can play completely fine w/o any of these additional models

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deansy Von ThunderLizard
Australia
Fundoora
VICTORIA
flag msg tools
badge
From the Internet™
mbmbmbmbmb
The All Your MERCS Are Belong To Us does give you a pretty good discount on all those figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone C.
Italy
Roma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be correct, these extra minis will have rules for Recon (but not with the minis, they will be in the solo summary sheets you have to buy as add-on...I know, another strange things from MM) and in the Mercs 2.0 there will be rules for play with more than 5 minis and even if they will leave the 5man rules the extra minis have different roles so you can build your group with different strategies, it will increase longevity so they aren't so useless for both.
They won't be exclusive so you will buy @retail, but for EU people like me, at 10$ is such good discount

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.