GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,268 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Saboteur 2 (expansion-only editions)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Saboteur 2 - result problem with boardgamearena rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Fabrizi
msg tools
mb
Hi to all,
I played a match to Saboteur 2 on the site boardgamearena.com but I didn't understand if the result was right or not. We were in 4 people: 2 blu team, 1 green team, 1 geo. We finished the path to gold with no door and the last player to find the gold was the green one. Was right that the green one won 5 gold e the blue team nothing? I thought also the blue team should obtain the gold.
The image may help to explain me.

Thank you for the help!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without any doors, the blue team should have shared in the gold. That's the purpose of the doors, to eliminate a loyal team from scoring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Only the color team that FINDS the gold gets the reward. The other color team does not. It's the basic principle of the whole game. Think about it in real life terms... If my team is red, and I find gold, why would I purposely share it with the blue team? I wouldn't. I would hide/horde it for my team only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.